For Bulk Purchases, Please Call 2137618045, or email email@example.com
For Forensic Use Only
- The QuickScreen 14-panel drug test cup is a fast, easy-to-use and easy-to-read drug test that is made in the USA. It tests for 14 drugs: Amphetamines (1000 ng/mL), Barbiturates (200 ng/mL), Benzodiazepines (200 ng/mL), Buprenorphine (10 ng/mL), Cocaine (300 ng/mL), Ecstasy/MDMA (500 ng/mL), Fentanyl (75 ng/mL), Methamphetamines (500 ng/mL), Methadone (300 ng/mL), Opiates (300 ng/mL), Oxycodone (100 ng/mL), PCP (25 ng/mL), PPX (300 ng/mL), THC (50 ng/mL)
- FDA cleared
- 510k approved
- CLIA waived
- 99% accuracy
- Built-in temperature strip + timer
- Drug Detection Periods:
- Amphetamines AMP : 1-2 days
- Barbiturates BAR : 1-4 days
- Benzodiazepines BZO : 1-2 days
- Buprenorphine BUP : 2-6 days
- Propoxyphene : 1-3 days
- Cocaine COC : 2-4 days
- Marijuana THC : up to 5+ days
- Methamphetamines mAMP : 2-4 days
- Fentanyl (FTN) : 2-3 days
- Ecstasy (MDMA) : 2-4 days
- Methadone MTD : 1-3 days
- Opiates OPI : 2-3 days
- Oxycodone : 1-3 days
- Phencyclidine PCP : 7-14 days
- 1 test/package
- 25 tests/carton
- 1 Testing Cup: Ergonomic groove lid and 66% wider test strips for easy collection and result reading
Uses for QuickScreen 14-Panel Drug Tests
Essentials Hero offers QuickScreen 14-panel drug tests for routine procedures in your healthcare facility. When the department you work in is subject to random drug tests or you need the rapid 14-panel tests for hiring purposes, you can rest assured knowing these products are available in bulk for your applications.
Features of This Durable and Convenient 14-Panel Drug Test
The QuickScreen 14-panel drug test kit for sale through Essentials Hero is made with polystyrene materials for premium insulation, and the strips included with your purchase are simple to read. The tests are resistant to moisture damage and also resist most chemicals, which makes the kits easy to store in healthcare settings. Additionally, the lids on these products are grooved for users to open and close seamlessly.
Feel confident knowing each unit is 100% recyclable for straightforward disposal. Other outlets only allow you to purchase 14-panel drug tests individually, but at Essentials Hero, we enable you to purchase kits in bulk so that you always have supplies on hand.
Advantages of Using QuickScreen 14-Panel Drug Tests
The QuickScreen 14-panel drug test can be used in three steps:
1. Collect your sample.
2. Wait for about five minutes.
3. Read the results on the container when the red color appears in the right “RESULT READY” window.
Every test kit is produced in the United States by an FDA-registered and ISO-certified manufacturer. The user-friendly one-piece testing kits limit the risk of sample exposure, and there is no need to tilt the containers to read the results. QuickScreen 14-panel drug tests are more than 99% accurate, producing results you can trust.
||3.5 × 17.5 × 4 in